We are developing a multi-tier architecture web applications
In software engineering, multi-tier architecture or multilayered architecture is a client-server architecture in which presentation, application processing, and data management functions are physically separated. Some of the benefits of an N-layered architecture:
- Other applications will be able to reuse the functionality exposed by your layers. This is very important because of more needs for integrating multiple applications (web and mobile) into one information system.
- Having your application not layered means that you have to deal with all security threats in one place which is very difficult. Having your application distributed to layers makes it much easier for design and implement security.
- You will be able to distribute your layers over multiple physical tiers. This can make a very good impact on your application by improving performance (sometimes), scalability and fault tolerance.
- The maintenance of your application is easier because of the low coupling between layers.
- Adding more functionality to your application is made easier.
- Layers make your application more testable.
- Building well-formed layers make the orientation in your application easier.
On the wings of the big ones
Our back end solution
.NET Core is a cross-platform, open source, and modular .NET platform for creating modern web apps, microservices, libraries and console applications. This release includes the .NET Core runtime, libraries and tools and the ASP.NET Core libraries.
ASP.NET Core is a modular framework that runs on both the full .NET Framework, on Windows, and the cross-platform .NET Core. The framework is a complete rewrite that unites the previously separate ASP.NET MVC and Web API into a single programming model. ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform, high-performance, open-source framework for building modern, cloud-based, Internet-connected applications. With ASP.NET Core, we can: Build web apps and services, IoT apps, and mobile backends.
ASP.NET Core is developed in such a way that, it could be integrated seamlessly with various client-side frameworks that include Angular which is our front-end framework recommendation. Ultimately the ASP.NET Core app can deploy .NET Core or .NET Framework run-time for betterment & best output.
Our front end solution
Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source front-end web application platform led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations. Angular is a complete rewrite from the same team that built AngularJS.
Your application will achieve the maximum speed possible on the Web Platform today, and take it further, via Web Workers and server-side rendering.
Angular puts you in control over scalability. Meet huge data requirements by building data models on RxJS, Immutable.js or another push-model.
We are building applications which are up-to-date with the latest standards of Bootstrap 4 and Material Design with all the best it has to offer.
Trust In German Sicherheit
Developers with hot ideas
that actually work.
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
A | Knjaza Danila 78A, Podgorica
PIB | 03084434
PDV/VAT | 30/31-15989-9
B | 520-34337-78 Hipotekarna Banka